My Laser Printer floods everything with so much Cian color

Nov 13, 2018
Hello.. I have this issue.. My printer floods everything with cian color, but only when color printing. When printing using only black, it prints perfectly. I changed the four toner cartridges (f***ng expensive..) and it still do the same. Everything started when I filled the previous cartridges with toner powder. Now I changed all of them and updated firmware and reseted it to factory defaults and tried different ways, but always, when color printing, it floods all the page with cian.

Is a HP Color Laserjet CM1312nfi MFP which only used one cartridge in her life, and wasted the next four. Now it has her third ones.

Thanks for any help.

Ralston18

Titan
Are you refiling HP toner cartridges or 3rd party toner cartridges? Toner source?

I am all in favor of DIY (especially to save money) however, generally that does not work out too well with respect to toner. Nor ink cartridges either.

Manufacturer's make their money on the toner and ink. Not the printer.

Being able to use other means refill toner is not part of the overall printer design.

Which includes OEM specifications for toner and ink. Seldom matched by third party providers.

And actively discouraged by voiding warranties if third party products are used.

You most likely will need to purchase HP OEM cartridges to see if that ends the problem. Hopefully so.

If not, then the refilled cartridges may have caused other issues.

Nov 13, 2018
Hello, I found the problem. It was a roller out of it place. I was checking it and when I was going to put dark tape over the laser windows in the cartridge to check if it could be a problem of the laser unit bathing all the roll I noticed it. A fast operation of like 5 minutes in the cartridge fixed it.

The cartridges were 3rd party, yes.

I think that OEM cartridges are pretty expensive because they won enough to make the most big profit with that prices, so I think that they are taking enough money. I would buy OEM cartridges if they make cheaper products. I'll not print a kidney, I want some copy of some paper for studying reasons, I don't need magic, so they can make something to make me buy them. I can't, the difference is like 60 € per cartridge. So NO, I'm poor enough.

After fixing, the printing is amazing. This toner looks like the prints on the most expensiver and amazing books at any bookstore. 24643168463% would buy again.

Thank you all.