Question My LED debug flashes on mb

Dec 9, 2019
Hello, i have a problem. Recently my pc wont boot up, only thing it does is fans starts spinning for half a second(except psu that one is spinning cobtinously) and my cpu debug light flashes on mb. I tried everything. Every cabel is perfectly in, i tried switching ram slots, rebuilding the whole system, booting withou gpu, with only one ram stick and resetting cmos twice. Still the same output. This weekend it suddenly started working i just tried it to boot up(since last week it would boot up after some tries) it was like a brand new pc. You just pushed power button and it booted,so i thought it will be fine. Today the same thing is happening i am desperate. Can you help me?

MB:MSI170a Krait gaming
Gpu: Rx 480 sapphire nitro+
Cpu:intel i5 5500k
Psu:EVGA NEX750G supernova
Thanks!

Dec 9, 2019
do the front panel case power switch test remove it from board and try to touch momentary the 2 pins of power switch on board and see if system start if not try to use another psu for test .
When i am writing thiss, the pc somehow started again. I dont know how but if it will not start tomorrow i can try your method. is there any video how? i am new to pc building and this stuff so i am not very ešxpirienced