[SOLVED] My left speaker is cutting after a little while in 2ch Stereo

Dec 17, 2019
I have a Sony Da5es which is plugged to my Pc by a Stereo to Jack cable. While in 2ch Stereo after a while my left speaker (Preference speakers) cuts out which leaves only the right one. I've tried to switch capable with each other and i still hadl the same result. I'm pretty sure its not the speaker the problem.

When i switch to Cinema instead of 2ch Stereo my left speaker starts working again but it seems a little bit weaker than the right one. It might just be me. But if i go back to 2ch stereo it just cuts off again. (The speaker still emit a little buzzing sound)

If i turn off my Da5es and open it after a little wait my left speaker works for a little while than cuts off again.

Solution
Well, since the phono input boost the signal, and that makes it sound fine for you, that indicates there could be some signal loss in your cable. The sounds being very muddy with other inputs also supports this. It could be the receiver, but the cable would be the easiest/cheapest thing to swap and test.
Dec 17, 2019
No its the channel before it was the leftspeaker that cut off and when i plugged `the right one in the left channel its the right one that started to act up

But i think it may be due to overheat, it did go in protection mode due to that. But idk

Dec 17, 2019
i'm using 16 gauge wire for my right one and 12 gauge for my left one. I'm not using a converter. Changing the volume does nothing. But i was listening to some musique (my left one had cut off), but after a little while it just came back without me turning off the receiver

Dec 17, 2019
I've tried a different input but the sound was always very quiet or the sound got really muddy.

Right now i'm on the Phono input and the speaker seems to work fine when i put it in cinema mode its only in 2ch stereo that it does it.

But i didn't try pluggin any other speaker in the receiver but i did plug speaker and headphone directly to my computer and it worked just fine

Well, since the phono input boost the signal, and that makes it sound fine for you, that indicates there could be some signal loss in your cable. The sounds being very muddy with other inputs also supports this. It could be the receiver, but the cable would be the easiest/cheapest thing to swap and test.

Solution