Question My Lenovo Ideapad 330 stuck at "Lenovo" logo :(

Jul 8, 2022
I waa doing my task before then suddenly my laptop turn bluescreen, after that it forced restart... The loading took to long then i decide to turn it off by holding the power button. After that its stuck on Lenovo logo, i cant even open the BIOS using NOVO button... All I can do is turn it off and turn it back on with no difference...

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

Are you working with an SSD or an HDD? If both, was the OS installed on the SSD or the HDD? You will need to remove the bottom panel of the laptop and gain access to the innards to see if removing your drives allows you to get to BIOS. If you do manage to successfully get into BIOS, power down, replace the SSD and see if you're able to boot to OS GUI.

Reactions: AlfathBP
Jul 8, 2022

Are you working with an SSD or an HDD? If both, was the OS installed on the SSD or the HDD? You will need to remove the bottom panel of the laptop and gain access to the innards to see if removing your drives allows you to get to BIOS. If you do manage to successfully get into BIOS, power down, replace the SSD and see if you're able to boot to OS GUI.
My OS is on SSD but my data is on HDD

Jul 8, 2022

Is there any other way beside opening and unplugging the ssd? Cause i don't understand laptop mechanical well