[SOLVED] My Lenovo Yoga laptop is acting worse to the point where it can no longer download nor open some of most files. Is it a driver problem?

May 6, 2021
My laptop has been with me for years now, but it had taken a fall that cracked the screen. Long story short, after a few weeks, I have been experiencing frequent blue screens and on the long run, it tries to fix the drivers.

It is now on the point that when I open the laptop, I can no longer download files with "failed - virus scan failed" and most of my applications including microsoft office and steam has stopped working altogether with the message "This app can't run on your PC"

Now, is it only the drivers that is malfunctioning or are there any other hardware components I need to replace?

Solution
My laptop has been with me for years now, but it had taken a fall that cracked the screen. Long story short, after a few weeks, I have been experiencing frequent blue screens and on the long run, it tries to fix the drivers.

It is now on the point that when I open the laptop, I can no longer download files with "failed - virus scan failed" and most of my applications including microsoft office and steam has stopped working altogether with the message "This app can't run on your PC"

Now, is it only the drivers that is malfunctioning or are there any other hardware components I need to replace?
I think the hdd was damaged when the laptop fell. You can test the hdd follow this guide...

The Idiot

Distinguished
Apr 4, 2013

I think the hdd was damaged when the laptop fell. You can test the hdd follow this guide https://www.computerhope.com/issues/ch001091.htm. If you can try to back up anything you want saved.

Solution