My LG K20 has been hacked remotely and I don't know how to resolve the issue

Solution
All those things could happen if there is some defect or software bug. Maybe even a configuration problem.

The battery dying so quickly could be a defective battery, some constant and high load via a background app... E.g., the camera running and you do not /did not realize that. Had that happen to a family cell phone.

Start with the following link:

https://support.t-mobile.com/community/phones-tablets-devices/android/lg-k20

Your objective is to learn as much about your phone as you can. How it is configured, what is installed, the OS version, available memory, etc..

Read the User Guide/Manual. Uninstall apps you know that you do not need or use. Investigate other apps to learn what they are and how they may have been...
Feb 25, 2018
The urls change, people don't get texts when I send them, my battery will go from 70% to dead in a matter of minutes. I tried logging on this site earlier today and it said that the server was not safe. The list goes on and on. And I have a crazy ex who hacked another phone of mine, put a Microsoft family internet security program on it. So I don't really know what to do. I'm not that software literate just know the basics. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Ralston18

Titan
All those things could happen if there is some defect or software bug. Maybe even a configuration problem.

The battery dying so quickly could be a defective battery, some constant and high load via a background app... E.g., the camera running and you do not /did not realize that. Had that happen to a family cell phone.

Start with the following link:

https://support.t-mobile.com/community/phones-tablets-devices/android/lg-k20

Your objective is to learn as much about your phone as you can. How it is configured, what is installed, the OS version, available memory, etc..

Read the User Guide/Manual. Uninstall apps you know that you do not need or use. Investigate other apps to learn what they are and how they may have been installed. Hopefully just "crapware" that you can install.

There are four general areas that you need to have some grasp of: hardware, firmware, software, and configuration settings. The latter being how your LG K20 is configured - including security settings and protections against viruses, remote hacking, and so forth.

You must learn more about your LG K20 (actually applies to any device these days) in order to be able successfully narrow down the possible culprits using some methodical and knowledgeable approach.

Will concede that the above post does not provide a direct solution per se. You must be able to narrow things down by elimination and then be able to provide more details about what happens when.

Then hopefully someone will be able to spot an identifiable or known issue and offer a specific fix.

Solution