Xrock

Distinguished
Aug 30, 2004
When I mean little, I mean very little upgrade. I went from Intel 3.2E with C0 stepping to Intel 3.2E with E0 stepping. Also add another pair of Kingston 512MB for a grand total of 1gig of ram. I expected cooler temp from the E0 stepping, but the temp is now higher. What wrong with Intel CPU. I can not whine, since it is winter and it is keeping me warm. When summer roll by I may just lose 5LB from sweating. Keeping me warm and making me lose weight is good, but CPU is still hot. Old temp at idle was 53 degree and new temp with the new CPU is 55-56 degree. I have grand total of 7 fans. 2 in the back, 3 in the front, 1 on top and 1 on the side.

The change of CPU does not do anything for me, but extra 512MB is very useful. There are too many spyware, Adware, and virus out there. I'm running on two programs that have a firewall and antivirus. Also running ads pop-up program and that program also have a adware/spyware protection too. I'm being paranoid? The Extra 512MB of ram helps greatly. I can't image when Window Vista is here. Probably needs 2gig of ram to run at optimal speed.

I hope when the CPU paste dry up, the temp will go down more. Suck to be me.

pickxx

Distinguished
Apr 20, 2004
WHAT IS YOUR QUESTION?!?

Thats nice you got all that stuff....

BUT ASK SOMETHING!!!

want lower temps?
Get a aftermarket HSF

SI-120 from Thermalright and THIS FAN CLICK HERE!!!!
And you should lower your temps about 5-10degrees....

you also could have TOO MANY DAMN FANS!!
i have 2 fans in my case right now....2!!!

Xrock

Distinguished
Aug 30, 2004
I really don't have a question, just disappointment. Also, I do not have enough fans. I have 6 250Gig hard-drive. Those baby needs fan to keep them cool.
If I must ask a question, then how can I have a longer erection without taking the pill?

pickxx

Distinguished
Apr 20, 2004
Think about my puckerd up assshole quivering to feel your kock.

6 fans? You should have 1 120mm in the front, 1 120 mm in the back and maybe one 80mm on top and 1 80 mm on the side.

THATS IT!

Get an aftermarket cooler...the one i listed....and your temps will drop pretty good.
Also if you have too many fans it screws up airflow.

K8MAN

Distinguished
Apr 1, 2005
I really don't have a question, just disappointment. Also, I do not have enough fans. I have 6 250Gig hard-drive. Those baby needs fan to keep them cool.
If I must ask a question, then how can I have a longer erection without taking the pill?
Get her to suck on your ballz.

pat

Expert
You know.. if it does relive you to share your overheating issue with us, then I'm glad to help.

But, a greater source of relief can be had thru AMDMeltdown.. PM him and have a good discussion...