My local drive C was change to drive D

Apr 21, 2018
Last night i have been using my computer with an OS windows 8. Early this morning I cannot open my computer and showing only "windows repair". Since there are selection, its either I will go for windows restore, windows backup and command prompt. Then ill go for command prompt. I check my drive using dir command. I found out that my local drive C has no files, then I change my directory to drive D then it shows all my files as will as my Program Files. What is the best way to change my drive D to drive C maybe this is the reason why I couldnt boot into my windows OS? Thanks..

Apr 21, 2018
MERGED QUESTION
Question from zuers1000 : "My local drive C was change to drive D"

Last night i have been using my computer with an OS windows 8. Early this morning I cannot open my computer and showing only "windows repair". Since there are selection, its either I will go for windows restore, windows backup and command prompt. Then ill go for command prompt. I check my drive using dir command. I found out that my local drive C has no files, then I change my directory to drive D then it shows all my files as will as my Program Files. What is the best way to change my drive D to drive C maybe this is the reason why I couldnt boot into my windows OS? Thanks..

Apr 21, 2018
MERGED QUESTION
Question from zuers1000 : "My local drive C was change to drive D"