Question My Logitech C920 HD Pro Webcam isn't working

Christophe516

Prominent
May 2, 2022
I have no problem finding it in the Device Manager, under 'Audio Inputs and Outputs', and USB Devices'. But it is not listed under 'Cameras'(I don't have anything else listed there).

It worked in Win10. But the problem started when I upgraded to Windows 11. Granted Windows 11 was first released in Oct.'2021. It is too late for me to rollback the OS to Win10.

The web cam has a 'built-in' Device Driver. I can do voice with it, but not video.

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

Have you made sure that your chipset drivers are in order? Perhaps try and reinstall said chipset driver in an elevated command? Have you tried installing the driver for the webcam, sourced from here, in compatibility mode, Right click installer>Properties>Compatibility Tab>Windows X(from drop down menu).

Make and model of your motherboard and it's BIOS version?

Christophe516

Prominent
May 2, 2022
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

Have you made sure that your chipset drivers are in order? Perhaps try and reinstall said chipset driver in an elevated command? Have you tried installing the driver for the webcam, sourced from here, in compatibility mode, Right click installer>Properties>Compatibility Tab>Windows X(from drop down menu).

Make and model of your motherboard and it's BIOS version?
I found a Logitech page(different from the one you linked) where I could d/l the device driver.

As for the chipset drivers. Lenovo loaded those when they built the computer.

As for the mobo n' BIOS ver., why?

I am coming across more n' more people w/ the same webcam. Who either, have no voice, or no video, or both. Microsoft has got to release a patch soon.

Last edited:

TRENDING THREADS