BP-Abdullah

Commendable
Feb 21, 2020
Hi guys, so my problem is when i use the Logitech g433 with the audio card ( who came with it ) it won't work, but when i use the audio jack's its working fine
, but i want the surround sound guys

PLZ Help :(

Solution
Hi guys, so my problem is when i use the Logitech g433 with the audio card ( who came with it ) it won't work, but when i use the audio jack's its working fine

Do you mean the USB connection is not working? Did you check Logitech support for drivers or updates it may need? Contact Logitech to see if it may be bad? Test it on another computer?

FYI, the "surround sound" headphones use is all faked with just expanding the sound stage with signal processing. You are not likely to get better audio detail or quality with using it.

BP-Abdullah

Commendable
Feb 21, 2020
Here is a picture
Screenshot_1.png

Do you mean the USB connection is not working? Did you check Logitech support for drivers or updates it may need? Contact Logitech to see if it may be bad? Test it on another computer?

FYI, the "surround sound" headphones use is all faked with just expanding the sound stage with signal processing. You are not likely to get better audio detail or quality with using it.

Solution