Question My M.2 shows up in bios but when it boots into windows it doesn't show up anywhere

Sep 22, 2024
So this started around the time that the black ops 6 beta was happening and this one day I left my computer on all night on the main menu screen and when I woke up my computer was completely turned off when I went to boot it I find out that it destroyed my SATA SSD so I replaced the SATA SSD but now my NVMe SSD isn't working properly it shows up in my bios (Samsung Evo 980) but when I boot up into windows it just doesn't exist I can't find it anywhere not even on speccy or disk management I got pictures too so I'll add those to this post but please someone help me I don't know what to do?

So this started around the time that the black ops 6 beta was happening and this one day I left my computer on all night on the main menu screen and when I woke up my computer was completely turned off when I went to boot it I find out that it destroyed my SATA SSD so I replaced the SATA SSD but now my NVMe SSD isn't working properly it shows up in my bios (Samsung Evo 980) but when I boot up into windows it just doesn't exist I can't find it anywhere not even on speccy or disk management I got pictures too so I'll add those to this post but please someone help me I don't know what to do?
Just how it got"destroyed"?
With some MBs installing M.2 NVME drive conflicts with certain SATA ports.
You need to list your PC and/or components.

Sep 22, 2024
Just how it got"destroyed"?
With some MBs installing M.2 NVME drive conflicts with certain SATA ports.
You need to list your PC and/or components.
well I say "destroyed" but idk what actually happened all i know the original SATA SSD didn't have windows on it anymore so i bought a new SATA SSD and Installed windows on it and it now works fine.
the NVMe's that are installed have been in my pc since i built the pc and i have been using the pc since 2022 so im not sure why it started having problems now but recently my samsung nvme worked for a little while and now its not showing up anywhere anymore and i dont know if theres something i can do to fix it or if they are just two dead sticks of NVMe SSD
Speccy Info