My m.2 SSD doesn't open some applications

Dec 25, 2018
Hello. I just installed new m.2 SSD WD 500GB to my PC. Its fits perfectly, i took away my old HDD, which has been cleaned, and reinstalled windows to the new SSD. To this point, it worked perfectly. But as soon as i tried to install Office or Userbenchmark, it didnt work. In the case of Office, it wrote some NSIS misstake and Userbenchmark or Canirunit's Detection just didnt load at all. Well, Opera browser and messenger were installed fluently and nicely, but it seems like if something contains .exe, it cant be started, but thats just my opinion, i dont really know. + my motherboard, B350M mortar like cant see the new SSD, its written like HDD and when i connected back my old HDD, in BIOS was like 1 HDD connected via SATA, but it didnt show up in boot priority settings, only in the list of disks. On the other hand, second disk (SSD m.2) was called HDD in boot priority settings, but was invisible or didnt existed in the list of connected disks. Eh, i know its a tough one and i will be glad if someone knows, what to do.
Cheers, engineers!

Solution
I would do another clean Windows setup. Not sure what you mean your motherboard can't see the new SSD, if you can install Windows on it, and can actually get into Windows to install programs, it sees the drive. Check for a newer BIOS for the motherboard maybe.
I would do another clean Windows setup. Not sure what you mean your motherboard can't see the new SSD, if you can install Windows on it, and can actually get into Windows to install programs, it sees the drive. Check for a newer BIOS for the motherboard maybe.

Solution
Dec 25, 2018
I updated windows and now the only thing that cant be installed remains Office, everything else is working now. I cant install office and deployment tool neither. My motherboard now sees new SSD and everything except Office is fine now.

Make sure the version of Office is compatible with the OS and 32 or 64 bit.