My main router is giving away up to 20mbps but my repeater upstairs is giving 0.5mbps...

Oct 17, 2018
I bought this extender in hope that i will finally be able to play games on my pc upstairs...but nope not happening.I need help on how to fix this *DLink DAP-1325* extender...im really

Oct 15, 2018
Your title says the repeater is upstairs. This could be a problem of placement. The repeater has to be in a spot that gets a good signal from your main router so it can pass on faster speeds. I suggest moving your repeater to somewhere in between your main router and the gaming PC so that it can get a good strong signal and then pass it on. If that doesn't work, I would send back the extender and look into using Powerline Adapters for the gaming PC. Here's a set that would work: https://amzn.to/2RYEUCa

Oct 17, 2018
The distance isnt the problem...it is 75% green
Also i bought this tplink one because my old Techly wireless n repeater died... That old one had no problem but this tp link has 0.5 or less download speed even when i set it half a meter away from the router.. The old one isnt techlically dead, but im unable to reset it...and since i turned off wifi once in its settings it stopped working...nothing even wps doesnt work on it...