My mic isn't working

Status
Not open for further replies.

UzumakiNaruto

Honorable
Oct 21, 2013
My mic was working fine on team speak and skype and suddenly stopped working on my desktop but it's working fine on my laptop then i checked through team speak test, all im hearing static sound.

Solution
well it has to be a driver compatibility issue unless the ports are malfunctioning...but all ports cannot play up at the same time...u have to check with another mic...or sort out ur drivers from scratch...

UzumakiNaruto

Honorable
Oct 21, 2013

I did and nothing changed, Went to recording devices, right click on Microphone then properties then listen & checked listen to this device and still i'm hearing static sound

UzumakiNaruto

Honorable
Oct 21, 2013

Nope, got 3 sockets for audio at the back of my case " Motherboard sockets " & 2 at front of my case " The ones im using most of time since im using headphone "

UzumakiNaruto

Honorable
Oct 21, 2013

Checked all of them and still same issue when i hear myself at team speak or skype " Statics "

UzumakiNaruto

Honorable
Oct 21, 2013

I used my old headphone to check if i can hear myself and i did which is funny cuz mic at my new headphone working on my laptop and doesnt work anymore on pc although it worked on pc for months at team speak / skype

P.S sorry if i wasted your time cause i kinda feel like stupid for not testing another mic when it happens X.X

UzumakiNaruto

Honorable
Oct 21, 2013

You too mate, thanks a lot for your time ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.