Question my mic...

Apr 19, 2019
i just built my pc like 4 hours ago and i realized that my mic is not working, i watched a million videos in youtube and none of them are helpful =, everytime i listen to my mic/self all i hear is bzbzbzbzbzbbzbzbzbbz, coming from my mic and if i am in discord my friends cant hear that noise but they can hear the noise from my headset like a youtube video

headset: corsair hs50 (my mic is a headset mic)

Ponckenzy

Prominent
May 23, 2019
First, check if your audio drivers are downloaded, I recommend downloading realtek audio drivers as I had a similar problem to you, second watch videos on how to fix static audio(do this after installing the Realtek audio drivers.

Apr 19, 2019
i built my pc like 5 hours ago and i have this issue with my headset mic that no one can hear me but they can hear the videos i am watching in youtube or anything i hear in my headset, when i went to my mic settings and listened to my mic all i heard was a bzbzbzbbzbzb VERY loud and i dont know what to do, i watched like 10 videos in youtube.

ples someone help i installed my audio drivers and deleted them and reinstalled them.

Apr 19, 2019
i built my pc like 5 hours ago and i have this issue with my headset mic that no one can hear me but they can hear the videos i am watching in youtube or anything i hear in my headset, when i went to my mic settings and listened to my mic all i heard was a bzbzbzbbzbzb VERY loud and i dont know what to do, i watched like 10 videos in youtube.

ples someone help i installed my audio drivers and deleted them and reinstalled them.

Headphones:corsair hs50

Sounds like feedback.

Assuming you have tried the headset on another device to make sure the Headset isn't faulty make sure you hooked up the IO Ports on your case properly to your motherboard. Another option is buy a super cheap USB to 3.5mm headset adapter

One last thing, make sure you are using the Y Splitter that is included to have two 3.5mm plugs as almost all desktop computers have separate jacks for input/output.

Apr 19, 2019
i finished building my pc and i added storemi StoreMI and cant boot into windows awhen i boot with my ssd it says pick a proper boot drive and i have to power off the pc from the plug. PLEASE is there anyway i can get rid of storemi StoreMI in the bios.

motherboard:asus b450-f gaming

Last edited by a moderator: