[SOLVED] My Mice have stopped working on windows related software

Nov 15, 2020
I have encounted a problem where after using my mouse it suddenly stopps working on the task bar and control alt delete page i can still interact with short cuts on the home page and open tabs but cannot close windows i have also notice that once hovering over the task bar it doesnt 'light' up the icon you are hovering over i have found that after pressing controll alt delete then going into the task manager option my mouse start working again before stopping i think it might have to do with things i am doing on the computer as i can leave it for 30 mins and come and it still works whilst if i open a couple tabs on google it occurs
I have installed my chip set, apu drivers and windows mouse drivers after the events started happening

I have a:
Ryzen 3400g
Gigabyte gaming x x570
Kingston 250gb ssd
Baracuda 1tb hdd
Viper 8gb ram
Windows 10 64bit

The mice i have used which all have the same problem which make me think its a windows problem not hardware are:

Logitech lightsync g203
Glorious model o

Solution

Ralston18

Titan
Solution

m0v1c

Reputable
May 10, 2019
I have had similar issues a d I also use Logitech mouse. With my issue I can't left click windows button on task bar but can still right click and shut down. Seems random and restart fixes it. My guess is some service starts running in background and glitches it out. This is not a new problem for me either but it is rare.

TRENDING THREADS