[SOLVED] My microphone is extremely quiet out of nowhere. (Double ended p2 connection hyperx cloud)

Feb 18, 2020
Yesterday everything was fine. Today I logged in to play and discord wasn't even capturing it. My microphone level is set to max and +20 dB. I can hear my voice but it is very quiet and I have to be basically screaming. I restored windows and nothing changed. I saw online that I needed to select "line in" on the realtek software, but when I plug in the pink cable it gets automatically set to "microphone". I can choose what I do to the green cable though.
If I could at least be able to set it to line in it would be great. Please help me.

nostall

Splendid
If you are using the USB connector, try another port; maybe even one on the mobo at the back of the case.
Also, having made this > error myself a few times - make sure you haven't muted or turned down the microphone with the in-line sound card.

nostall

Splendid
If you are using the USB connector, try another port; maybe even one on the mobo at the back of the case.
Also, having made this > error myself a few times - make sure you haven't muted or turned down the microphone with the in-line sound card.

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS