[SOLVED] My microphone is suddenly picking up keyboard sounds.

JustSomeNumbers

Distinguished
Jan 22, 2014
Hi. Yesterday my USB microphone did not pick up any sounds from my keyboard. Today it is picking up sounds from my keyboard as if my microphone is laying on top of my keyboard while I clack away with it. I have changed no settings at all and have not moved the microphone at all, and have not run Windows updates. Why is it suddenly picking up sounds that it did not pick up yesterday? I know this is probably the wrong category for this but honestly I have no idea what category this would even go into and since it's happening across Win10 and not with a specific application I figured this would be my best shot. Thanks.

Solution
Hi. Yesterday my USB microphone did not pick up any sounds from my keyboard. Today it is picking up sounds from my keyboard as if my microphone is laying on top of my keyboard while I clack away with it. I have changed no settings at all and have not moved the microphone at all, and have not run Windows updates. Why is it suddenly picking up sounds that it did not pick up yesterday? I know this is probably the wrong category for this but honestly I have no idea what category this would even go into and since it's happening across Win10 and not with a specific application I figured this would be my best shot. Thanks.
Maybe.
https://www.laptopmag.com/how-to/enable-keyboard-typing-sounds-windows-10
Maybe.
https://www.laptopmag.com/how-to/enable-keyboard-typing-sounds-windows-10

Solution