Question My microphone suddenly stopped working

Sep 24, 2022
Hello.
So for a week i have this issue and i've tried everything i can and see on the internet. One day my mic suddenly stopped working and i can't find the reason till today. Here are the things i tried:
  1. I thought it might be a jack problem and disconnected and connected the audio jack again and again (mic jack i mean) nothing happened.
  2. Then i thought it might be a problem with my audio card so i decided to get an audio usb thingy for that (used one when my last motherboard had issues with the audio card and it worked). But this time it didn't work although at this point i thought the issue may be from the headset
  3. I've looked at thousand of solutions and did them and still nothing happened (Yes i tried troubleshooting, yes i tried looking for drivers, reversed them back, uninstalled them, restarted windows audio service and tbh i even forgot what else i tried)
  4. Worst part : since i thought the issue might be my headset microphone i decided to get a new headset and the mic doesn't work as well
  5. I EVEN RESET MY PC AND STILL NO MIC
I really don't know what else i can try and what could be the issue.