awsnxt

Prominent
Oct 18, 2018
Hi
I have a Lenovo L340 laptop
Core i7_9h
16gb ddr4 ram
Gtx1650
Today when l started to play with my friends nobody could hear me only when i scream on the mic letterly . So i tried alots of thing but nothing worked
1- i went to sound setting and made sure that i am using the right mic and maxed the mic boost.
2- i tried another earphone but the same problem existed. So i assumed that maybe the problem is with my port so i tried my bluetooth earphones but nothing seemed to work. Also i tried the same earphone on my phone and it worked perfectly.
3- i uninstalled all my audio drivers from the device manger and reinstalled them yet nothing worked .
4 - i tried the windows troubleshooter and it was useless... obviously.
*btw i tested if the mic is working or not from the windows sound settings and in discord
Anyone have an idea how to fix this ? Thanks

Lutfij

Titan
Can you check and see which version of Windows 10 you're currently on? Check and see which BIOS version your laptop is currently on. If there are any updates pending, gradually work your way up to the latest BIOS version.

Did you source the drivers for your (onboard)soundcard using the automatic update process on Windows 10 or did you manually download it from Lenovo's product support page?

awsnxt

Prominent
Oct 18, 2018
Can you check and see which version of Windows 10 you're currently on? Check and see which BIOS version your laptop is currently on. If there are any updates pending, gradually work your way up to the latest BIOS version.

Did you source the drivers for your (onboard)soundcard using the automatic update process on Windows 10 or did you manually download it from Lenovo's product support page?
I am using windows 10 pro 1903
And i have updated the bios and all the drivers . I used Lenovo vantage and driverbooster to check if there is an update for my drivers yet the problem still exist