Question My mobo msi z370 carbon r3cognize just 2 ram slot

Aug 2, 2019
I have a new build. My msi z370 gaming pro dont recognize 3 and 4 ram slot. I put my ram on the first and the 3 slot for dual channel and my pc dont booting. I put my ram on the 2 slot and 4 slot my pc dont booting.
I put my ram on the first slot and my pc booting. I put another stic of my 2 slot and pc is booting normal.
My 3 slot and 4 slot dont know my memory. I have hyper x ram 16 gb, ddra 2400mhz.
Who is the problem? My mobo is new for 4 days ! Please sugestions. Maybe is somthing with bios?

Aug 2, 2019
My motherboard was in service for 3 bent cpu pins. the guy told me he tried the memory in slot b1, and b2 and working there, but now in my pc working just on a1 and a2 slot together , 16gb but single channel. Combined a1 with b2 , or a2 with b2 in dual channel not working. And too b1 with b2 not working

My motherboard was in service for 3 bent cpu pins. the guy told me he tried the memory in slot b1, and b2 and working there, but now in my pc working just on a1 and a2 slot together , 16gb but single channel. Combined a1 with b2 , or a2 with b2 in dual channel not working. And too b1 with b2 not working

Then it's definitely a bent pin issue. If you have already paid for the repair i suggest you get it back and either ask for a proper repair or a refund. don't be fooled that it could be something else going on blah blah blah