[SOLVED] My molex fans are working but the rgb part isn't.

Solution
well id say its broken then.. there is no way to attach those fans to a RGB header that I can tell, everything I've looked up on the case indicates the RGB are simple and just controlled by that touch button on the top, the Molex simply plugs in to power them all.. the case does seem to come with spare wires, and parts. so Id say if they are not working then the controller is broken or somehow the RGB connector from controller has got unplugged. so maybe look under where the buttons are (inside case) and see if you can see any loose connection where the RGB button would be , if it isn't then id say its broken

DSzymborski

Titan
Only one thread per issue, please. Starting further new threads for the same problem will result in thread closure.

And no, it won't. What you're looking for is the RGB headers on your motherboard. It's a difficult issue to help you with since you've supplied no information about your fans, case, or motherboard.

Feb 22, 2020
Only one thread per issue, please. Starting further new threads for the same problem will result in thread closure.

And no, it won't. What you're looking for is the RGB headers on your motherboard. It's a difficult issue to help you with since you've supplied no information about your fans, case, or motherboard.
My case is a musetex 903 mid atx, mobo rog b350-f gaming and the fans came with the case (4 fans)

DSzymborski

Titan
Have you tried using the button near the power button that controls the RGB? These aren't addressable RGB fans, but ones wired to the case's controller. If the fans otherwise have only molex connectors and the RGB is hardwired into the controller and you're not getting RGB when you're hitting the button, it might just be defective. Not sure how customer service would work with this company.

Gfost73

Reputable
Mar 23, 2019
looks like from video that the RGB are already connected to the button near power.. and you simply plug in the 1 MOLEX connection to power them all.. so maybe push the button near power to turn lights on?

Feb 22, 2020
I've tried but the button doesn't do anything it doesnt even push in there is two buttons the case came with but it is just replacement for the power and restart button.
Have you tried using the button near the power button that controls the RGB? These aren't addressable RGB fans, but ones wired to the case's controller. If the fans otherwise have only molex connectors and the RGB is hardwired into the controller and you're not getting RGB when you're hitting the button, it might just be defective. Not sure how customer service would work with this company.

Gfost73

Reputable
Mar 23, 2019
well id say its broken then.. there is no way to attach those fans to a RGB header that I can tell, everything I've looked up on the case indicates the RGB are simple and just controlled by that touch button on the top, the Molex simply plugs in to power them all.. the case does seem to come with spare wires, and parts. so Id say if they are not working then the controller is broken or somehow the RGB connector from controller has got unplugged. so maybe look under where the buttons are (inside case) and see if you can see any loose connection where the RGB button would be , if it isn't then id say its broken

Solution