• Find an incredible deal for Black Friday or Cyber Monday? Share those epic bargains with the community by posting them in this forum thread!

Question My monitor become like this after i punched it when i was in bad mood. is there any ways to fix it?

PC Tailor

Distinguished
Herald
Based on what I can make out in the image - no. At least not cost effectively.
It's much more cost and time effective to simply get a new monitor.

Stuck pixels are potentially fixable. Dead pixels aren't. Damaged panel will require a new panel. Failing backlight is usually more cost effective to get a new monitor too.

Reactions: AIManCG
Mar 1, 2019
Based on what I can make out in the image - no. At least not cost effectively.
It's much more cost and time effective to simply get a new monitor.

Stuck pixels are potentially fixable. Dead pixels aren't. Damaged panel will require a new panel. Failing backlight is usually more cost effective to get a new monitor too.
yeah =/ at least i have another monitor :3 i have another 144hz monitor and this one that i punched is not even mine..i found it infront of my house xd

If you regularly punch monitors you might want to invest in an old CRT. I used to hit things when I got irritated, but one day I punched my Sony Trinitron 17" CRT monitor and broke 2 bones in my hand. I never punched a monitor again... and the CRT was fine!

Reactions: PC Tailor

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS