Question My monitor doesn't recognize the native resolution

Oct 14, 2019
Hi, i'm having a issue with my monitor. Yesterday i bought a new TV Monitor, and it native resolution is 1366x768, but it shows like 1920x1080 is the native resolution, and the quality isnt good. I'm using HDMI cable in a RX 570 with last recommended drivers on Windows 10. I already tried to reinstall the AMD drivers but it doesnt work. I already tried the super resolution on the amd software but when i choose 1366x768 it jumpts to 1368 or 1360.

TV Model: Philco ptv28g50sn

Lutfij

Titan
You might want to swap out the cables to see if that is the issue. Also, did you use DDU to uninstall your drivers and reinstall the latest drivers found off of AMD's support site(installing them manually)? You should also make sure you're on the latest BIOS update for your motherboard.

Oct 14, 2019
You might want to swap out the cables to see if that is the issue. Also, did you use DDU to uninstall your drivers and reinstall the latest drivers found off of AMD's support site(installing them manually)? You should also make sure you're on the latest BIOS update for your motherboard.

I tried all of this today, nothing work, and isn't a problem with the TV, i tested it on other computer.

TRENDING THREADS