Question My monitor has moving and flickering lines all over the screen. Please help.

Dec 7, 2020
I came back to find my monitor very glitchy after i came back outside. I can still use it but the lines almost make it impossible to see. Luckily i can move my cursor but its verry laggy too. For a day i left it and it works the second i turn it on. But after about 7 hour shift it came back again. I dont know whats the problem but those instances I discover my monitor broken is when i press the button in the back to turn it on. I dont have the luxury to send it to an expert yet. All help and guesses are appreciated.

Dec 7, 2020
So i tried it with onother monitor and it worked. I dont know whats causing the problem though. Im just gonna put all my monitors specific here:
Its called Viewpoint. FHD_24Si 75Hz refresh rate1920x1080 res. Btw its kinda new, i bought this pc about 6 mo ago.

Last edited:
Dec 7, 2020
Im starting to think that the monitor is the problem. I tried powering it up without connecting it to the pc and it shows signs of that lines. How can i make sure that its the problem? Also it cost about 80 dollars so i wanna fix it if possible.

scout_03

Titan
Ambassador
seams a asian product with low warranty and could not find any manual on it wish you luck if want want to repair it you might be better with a new one of well known company with better warranty also could you give a link where you could others monitor .