[SOLVED] My Monitor has no HDMI Port

Dec 24, 2020
Hello guys, yesterday i finished with building my first pc but the problem is that i have an older monitor that only has a vga and dvi port. i have a dvi to hdmi cable for my xbox one that works just fine but when i plug it in my pc (KFA2 GeForce GTX 1650 EX PLUS OC 4GB) it only says "no signal" (the pc works fine because i tested it and i had video signal) do you guys know what might be the problem? thank you

KFA2 GeForce® GTX 1650 EX PLUS OC 4GB

Solution
The HDMI to DVI should work. Do you know if that HDMI port on the graphics card works at all ?? Have you tried it with an HDTV, for example ?
I managed to make it work the problem was that i didn't have windows installed I used my friend monitor to install it and now it works, thank you

kanewolf

Titan
Hello guys, yesterday i finished with building my first pc but the problem is that i have an older monitor that only has a vga and dvi port. i have a dvi to hdmi cable for my xbox one that works just fine but when i plug it in my pc (KFA2 GeForce GTX 1650 EX PLUS OC 4GB) it only says "no signal" (the pc works fine because i tested it and i had video signal) do you guys know what might be the problem? thank you

KFA2 GeForce® GTX 1650 EX PLUS OC 4GB
The HDMI to DVI should work. Do you know if that HDMI port on the graphics card works at all ?? Have you tried it with an HDTV, for example ?

Dec 24, 2020
I managed to make it work the problem was that i didn't have windows installed I used my friend monitor to install it and now it works, thank you

Solution