Question My monitor has no signal ever since it froze... HELP

Mar 12, 2020
I bought this computer just over a month ago. I had no problem with it for about 3 weeks until one day, it crashed and popped up BSOD while I was playing a game. After researching for 3 days, I concluded that the corruption of my OS is a problem and reinstalled my OS. After reinstalling windows 10, I began downloading the same game that it crashed before.

Then, my computer monitor froze and I had to restart the computer. However, after shutting the computer down and tried to start it, the monitor said that it couldn't get a signal from my PC. Can you guys help me figure out what's the problem is? Also, is there a method to fix this without costing any money? I can't afford to buy any more computer parts :(

Mar 12, 2020
full system spec? include make and model of the psu

if it is new contact where you bought it from.

Motherboard: MSI Tomahawk B450 Max
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600
GPU: Gigabyte Geforce GTX 1660 Ti
PSU: Corsair RM650x
RAM: G.Skill RipJaws V series 16GB (X2)
HDD: Seagate BarraCuda 2TB Internal Hard Drive HDD
CPU Cooler: MSI Core Frozr L

Sorry, my reply was late;;

Update: My GPU was tested in the RMA process and they said that they couldn't find the problem. Also, I tested RAM when the problem first appeared so I don't think RAM is the cause. I changed PSU from Cooler Master MWE 650 Watt to Corsair RM650x and it still says "No Signal" on my monitor.

Last edited: