[SOLVED] my monitor is displaying gray and everything is enlarged can you help to try and fix it ?

Apr 5, 2021
My monitor is displaying gray and everything is enlarged can you help to try and fix it ?

Last edited:
Solution
Can you recall anything happening to cause this? What was the last 5 things done on the computer before this occurred. Is this a laptop/desktop? Please list all components.

Just a wild guess but it sounds like GPU drivers need to be reinstalled but the 'all gray' sounds like a loose/bad monitor cable. More info is definitely needed.
Can you recall anything happening to cause this? What was the last 5 things done on the computer before this occurred. Is this a laptop/desktop? Please list all components.

Just a wild guess but it sounds like GPU drivers need to be reinstalled but the 'all gray' sounds like a loose/bad monitor cable. More info is definitely needed.

Solution
Apr 5, 2021
so I turned it on then looked at some monitors then played some games then keyboard did not work shut off the pc then turned it back on then it started it is a desktop