Question My monitor, keyboard and mouse do not light up/connect when i turn my PC on ?

Sep 25, 2021
One day i decided to play on my computer, but soon realised that it was not working. Despite the light turning on on the case, a light turning on on the mother board, the cpu, gpu, and psu's fans turning on and also every other fan, my keyboard and mouse did not light up and my monitor displayed "no signal". I have tried plugging it into integrated graphics, using a different monitor and also pluging my keyboard and mouse into all the different usb's. It would be nice to have an explanation of what is going wrong, and also how to fix it.

(P.s after realising it did not work i put my pc under my bed with no connecton to power for about a month so i know there is no stored power or what ever it is everyone is talking about in the guides to fix it that dont work for me)

empororlinox90

Commendable
Oct 6, 2021
A no signal error on a monitor could be a sign that your PC monitor is ignoring the graphics output from your PC. This can sometimes happen if the input source on your monitor is set to the wrong device. Most display monitors have multiple input sources available, including VGA, HDMI, and DVI inputs. thats googles answer there for you

TRENDING THREADS