Question My monitor says “no signal from your device” but all my fans and led lights turn on

Jasper kihn

Prominent
Oct 21, 2019
Ill put my pc on but it will say no signal and my keyboard and mouse won’t turn on.All my fans and led lights are working.

What i tried
I checked if everything was plugged in proppely from my gpu to my monitor (it was)

I checked if my hdmi cable was working (it was)

And I checked that the ports on my monitor workt (they do )

PC SPECS

asus b450i
Ryzen 2700
Asus rtx 2070
Gskill trident z ddr4 3200

Ill put my pc on but it will say no signal and my keyboard and mouse won’t turn on.All my fans and led lights are working.

What i tried
I checked if everything was plugged in proppely from my gpu to my monitor (it was)

I checked if my hdmi cable was working (it was)

And I checked that the ports on my monitor workt (they do )

PC SPECS

asus b450i
Ryzen 2700
Asus rtx 2070
Gskill trident z ddr4 3200
Do you have LED status lights (for CPU, VGA and Memory usually) on your MoBo? are any lit?

If no LED status lights...can you connect a button speaker to the speaker terminals and report the 'beep' codes?

Has the system ever worked, or is this a newly built system?

Jasper kihn

Prominent
Oct 21, 2019
my pc look like it works fans and leds turn on but my mouse and keyboard wont light up and my monitor says “no signal” i tested the cable and hdmi port on the mb but it wont work.

Pc spec
Asus b450i
Ryzen 2700
Asus 2070
3200 trident z rgb gskill ddr4

Jasper kihn

Prominent
Oct 21, 2019
Do you have LED status lights (for CPU, VGA and Memory usually) on your MoBo? are any lit?

If no LED status lights...can you connect a button speaker to the speaker terminals and report the 'beep' codes?

Has the system ever worked, or is this a newly built system?
Yes it worked fine before but one day it didn’t work anymore