[SOLVED] My monitor spontaneously goes black for no apparent reason ?

Oct 28, 2020
HELP!
I bought a Gaming PC back in August 2020. I'm having issues with my monitor while using it ever since, for some reason my screen just blacks out spontaneously. The screen goes black without any reason while gaming(N.B MOUSE CURSOR DOES NOT APPEAR), the screen used to show me "NO SIGNAL" message, but now it just goes black with no message on the screen. I'm not sure why but I've tried different HDMI ports on the monitor however, it still blacks out midgame. The only way to fix it is to unplug and re-plug the electricity plug for the monitor. My specs are as follows:

Gigabyte B450M S2H
Ryzen 5 2600
RAM 8GB Crucial 2666 DDR4
Gigabyte 1 fan GTX 1650 Super OC edition 4GB GV-N165SOC-4GD
Acer 24" KG241Q KG1 Series LED Gaming Monitor

Any Ideas on how to fix this?

Solution
If it's not even showing "No Signal" message any more, but works if it's unplugged & replugged, I'd say it's the monitor that's faulty. Try it on another working PC (friend's PC perhaps?) to see if the problem follows the monitor.

Similarly, try to borrow another monitor and try it on your PC.
If it's not even showing "No Signal" message any more, but works if it's unplugged & replugged, I'd say it's the monitor that's faulty. Try it on another working PC (friend's PC perhaps?) to see if the problem follows the monitor.

Similarly, try to borrow another monitor and try it on your PC.

Solution