• Now's your chance win big! Join our community and get entered to win a RTX 2060 GPU, plus more! Join here.

Pi Cast Episode 3 streams live on Tuesday, August 4th at 2:30 pm ET (7:30 PM BST). Watch live right here!

Catch Scharon on the Tom's Hardware Show live on Thursday, August 6th at 2:00 pm ET (7:00 PM BST). Click here!

Question My monitor suddenly goes white and then after a few seconds the video sounds also stops, disconnecting the mouse and keyboard?

May 19, 2020
My PC configuration :
MOBO : MSI B450 Gaming plus Max
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3700x
RAM : Corsair Vengeance LPX 8 GB x 4
HDD : Seagate Barracuda 2 TB HDD
Cooler : Corsair Hydro H45 Cw-9060028
PSU : Corsair CP VS650
Samsung Evo 500 gb pcie NVMe m.2
Graphics : MSI Rx 570 Armor 8 G
BIOS H.60

After starting my PC, it randomly goes white screen and then sreen goes blank like it has no connection and the video sounds also stops after sometime. The cabinet still goes on running with all the led fans and coolers running on. There remains no connection on my keyboard and mouse. I had to force shut it down by pressing the power button on my case and restart it again. After restarting, the problem again occurs randomly may be within minutes or hours. So, I checked all the system but still unable to pinpoint the problem. As a precaution, I replaced the PSU with a brand new one but the problem still persists. Kindly help me.

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS