[SOLVED] My Monitor wont display anything from my pc but will display stuff from my playstation 4 and Nintendo Switch

Sep 16, 2019
I wasn't sure what my issue could be since the PC works fine because i tested it with a different monitor and its running fine

But my monitor that i bought with it just shows a blank screen the entire time and nothing comes up

But when i test the monitor with other devices it shows them just fine.
Im not sure if its rejecting my Video card or if the Video card is rejecting the HDMI cable

My Graphics Card is: Geoforce GTX 1660Ti

My Monitor: Msi Optix Mag24C

Solution
Try a different port and if it doesn't work try a different cable and if again it doesn't work connect the monitor to the motherboard and if it works it means something is wrong with the gpu . I hope I helped
Sep 16, 2019
Try a different port and if it doesn't work try a different cable and if again it doesn't work connect the monitor to the motherboard and if it works it means something is wrong with the gpu . I hope I helped

Last edited:
Solution
Sep 16, 2019
Make sure you are not connecting the monitor to the motherboard and that you don't have more than one video cable in the monitror and that it is on the right input selection.
That i have done, and ive tried out different HDMI cords too
still no display

i was wondering if the monitor itself would be rejecting my PC's graphics card.