Question My monitors freeze sometimes but sound still plays, why?

Kedryn(:

Reputable
Mar 16, 2019
Hi so my question for all you smarties is why do my monitors freeze?

So I've recently upgraded to an AMD Ryzen 9, RTX 3060 (PSU is GAMMA II 850w) (RAM 32gb)

Before the upgrade my monitors DID freeze but only after a long time of being on.
The freezes take place mainly when I'm in a game after a few hours and can last from anywhere to 5-30+ seconds then everything returns to... normal?
This is quite annoying in general if I'm trying todo something important or play games that are PVP (Rust)

Last night I did a test, I AFKED in Rust just to see if anything would happen, to my surprise when I woke up this morning my pc was off and I had to switch my PSU off/on to actually be able to turn my PC back on.

Is my CPU/GPU overheating? is my PSU bad? Do my monitors just hate me? Any help would be awesome, thank you.

Kedryn(:

Reputable
Mar 16, 2019
sound like either gpu or psu
One of my friends said the GAMMA II's aren't too popular in longevity but besides that, if it was my GPU what should i do for it? (I don't use/have watercooling and i also have 3 fans installed, including the 2 GPU fans making 5.)

When i play games should i limit FPS? Keep settings at a specific point? I feel like Rust may be drawing too much of something from my PC after a period of time.
I'll give another game a try for a few hours and compare. Thank you for your response aswell!