My monster (Real Madrid), suggestions for another Galactico

I usually have short games in CM (01/02) but I decided to go for a
really long one with Real Madrid, I decided I would pick up the club
where it was last Summer and try to add 1 player per Summer and see if
it was possible, this would mean that buying one player per year I
would have to get either versatile players or it would take 11 years
to renovate the squad but it sounded like fun.

I started in August 2001 and I'm now in Summer 2005, for whatever
reason I decided to buy only Spanish or Hispanic Players.

Summer 2002 Joaquim
Summer 2003 Carles Puyol
Summer 2004 José António Reyes
Summer 2005 Pablo Aimar

Over 4 years I sold Solari, Morientes, Conceição, Nunez, Cambiasso.
Morientes was good but 30 million was too much to pass on especially
when I already had 4 strikers and some B-Teamers.

I play with an attacking 4-4-2 with a midfield diamond. An the team is
really awesome, it's fun to manage a wrecking machine like this, it's
a fun break from trying to manage 2nd division teams to the top, it's
cool to take it easy for a while and just let this monster run over
other teams.

Raul and Ronaldo as strikers with Owen and Portillo as options

Zidane as playmaker behind the 2 strikers with Figo or Gutti as
options for the spot.

Figo as left-winger and Beckham on the right although Figo can play on
the righ as well. Trashoras, Jordi Lopez, Juanfran, Guti, Zidane or
even Owen or Raul as options.

Helguera holding the midfield, Guti and Celades as options.

Roberto Carlos and Salgado as fullbacks with Raul Bravo and Oscar
Minambres as options.

Samuel and Woodgate as central defenders with Pavon and Borja as
options.

Iker as the keeper with Cesar as option.

Joaquim obviously became my option for the right-winger spot, slowly
he's rotated and won the spot from Beckham.

Puyol gave me an option for Salgado as well as Samuel or Woodgate so
he's a player that can be used for 3 slots and eventually won
Salgado's spot.

Reyes can be used in Figo's left-winger slot, Zidane's playmaker slot
or even Raul's left footed striker slot so he's another 3 slot player.

I bought Aimar to be an option for Zidane but in the coming year it's
likey he'll win the spot from Zizou.

Anyway it's been fun and I was wondering if anybody would like to
suggest who I should buy next Summer (2006).

From my potential list of Hispanic quality players I was thinking of
Fernando Torres, Andres Iniesta, Carlos Tevez, Victor Valdes, Reina,
Del Horno, Alberto Lopo, Xabi Alonso, Fernando (Barcelona), Xavi,
Vicente, Saviola.

Any Suggestions?
I think it's about time I bought a good young DM so Iniesta is likely
to be next, maybe I should get a decent option keeper for Iker or
maybe "protect the future" by getting a good left-back right now while
Roberto Carlos is still good but Carlos Tevez is getting to be so good
(he's already better than Raul) for Boca Juniors that I might "pull a
Florentino" and go for another forward.

André

> Anyway it's been fun and I was wondering if anybody would like to
> suggest who I should buy next Summer (2006).
>
> From my potential list of Hispanic quality players I was thinking of
> Fernando Torres, Andres Iniesta, Carlos Tevez, Victor Valdes, Reina,
> Del Horno, Alberto Lopo, Xabi Alonso, Fernando (Barcelona), Xavi,
> Vicente, Saviola.
>
> Any Suggestions?
> I think it's about time I bought a good young DM so Iniesta is likely
> to be next, maybe I should get a decent option keeper for Iker or
> maybe "protect the future" by getting a good left-back right now while
> Roberto Carlos is still good but Carlos Tevez is getting to be so good
> (he's already better than Raul) for Boca Juniors that I might "pull a
> Florentino" and go for another forward.
>
> André

it seems the open spot is really the DMC, as I play FM2005 I have no clue
about yr DB, but Xabi (Liverpool) is a good choice alongside Xavi
(Barcelona).

--
Eduardo Liguori
EPL Champion

Usando o M2, revolucionário cliente de correio do Opera:
http://www.opera.com/m2/

Gaffer

KAKA, Xavi or Vicente.

--