Question My motherboard doesn't detect GPU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 22, 2020
Changed my RX550 with a HD5450 for Hackintosh MacOS hardware compability, after i'm done installing MacOS i swapped the HD5450 with RX550 again to use my Windows but now, it doesn't display anything so i tried using the HD5450 again and a GT210 still no display coming out of the GPU i tried using the Integrated GPU of the mobo it displayed while GPU is plugged in and also the fan is spinning, i've already checked device manager still no luck, my bios settings is fine

My Hardware:
Q6600
6 GB RAM
RX550
Dell 0200DY
235W Dell-Generic PSU

Last edited:

COLGeek

Cybernaut
Changed my RX550 with a HD5450 for Hackintosh MacOS hardware compability, after i'm done installing MacOS i swapped the HD5450 with RX550 again to use my Windows but now, it doesn't display anything so i tried using the HD5450 again and a GT210 still no display coming out of the GPU i tried using the Integrated GPU of the mobo it displayed while GPU is plugged in and also the fan is spinning, i've already checked device manager still no luck, my bios settings is fine

My Hardware:
Q6600
6 GB RAM
RX550
Dell 0200DY
235W Dell-Generic PSU
Your PSU is grossly under-powered for your system and could be part of the issue.

https://www.amd.com/en/products/graphics/radeon-rx-550

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts