Question My motherboard is still working but after put Rx 470 4gb has no display

Mar 20, 2019
Hi! I wanna ask about my motherboard Asus P8H61-M plus V3. Before this I use gtx 750 ti 2gb single fan and had no problem.then I bought xfx Rx 470 4gb,after install it my monitor has no signal. SO HERE I WANNA ASK DOES IT BECAUSE OF MOTHERBOARD BIOS , OR HARDDISK CAUSE THE PROBLEM. THANKS

maziech

Respectable
Feb 18, 2019
my monitor has no signal.
Are You sure the cable is good and connected properly?
Did You try to set source signal in Your monitor menu? (maybe it's set to another source?)
Do You see anything on start and problem starts entering the windows, or do You see nothing from the start?
Did You check the card in another PC?
Did You connect PSU plug to the card? (6-pin or 8-pin or both?)

Mar 20, 2019
Are You sure the cable is good and connected properly?
Did You try to set source signal in Your monitor menu? (maybe it's set to another source?)
Do You see anything on start and problem starts entering the windows, or do You see nothing from the start?
Did You check the card in another PC?
Did You connect PSU plug to the card? (6-pin or 8-pin or both?)
Cable connect properly and from the start it has blue screen and no signal

maziech

Respectable
Feb 18, 2019
I think I didn't uninstall nvidia driver before install Rx 470 card
Drivers are loaded when windows starts. Windows can handle this alone - it will just hang on the first time and then load again without a driver.

On a 100% good card, You should see BIOS loading screen from Your mobo.
If everything is set and connected properly, it is like:
90% chance of card dmg
10% incompatibility problems

What You can do, is to install 750ti again, go to windows, download latest available motherboard BIOS and install it according to instructions given in manual/files description.
MAYBE it MIGHT help (doubt that). If not, i'd test this card in another pc to check if it even works.

Last edited:
Mar 20, 2019
Drivers are loaded when windows starts. Windows can handle this alone - it will just hang on the first time and then load again without a driver.

90% chance of card dmg

What You can do, is to install 750ti again, go to windows, download latest available motherboard BIOS and install it according to instructions given in manual/files description.
MAYBE it MIGHT help (doubt that). If not, i'd test this card in another pc to check if it even works.
The GTX 750 ti that I use before ?

Mar 20, 2019

90% chance of card dmg

Does i have another option?

TRENDING THREADS