[SOLVED] My motherboard stopped working

ben changed son

Prominent
Mar 18, 2019
hey guys ,
my motherboard has been having some issues lately and now it's simply not working ,
so generally when i plug my pc the power / reset button as well as some led light lights red .

View: https://imgur.com/a/ExidLCl

and when i start it the debug led display shows some numbers and when it boots everything goes off . and my pc starts normally
lately all these lights simply stopped working and my pc is on but shows nothing, my fans /watercooling /graphics card/disc reader goes on but no display , so i started to do some experimentation , i generally click on the button next to the debug led display , it basically cuts the power to the motherboard , kind of like hotwiring it , and when i click it , it has a chance of starting my motherboard normally , as you can guess it doesn't work anymore ,
i'd like to point out that this whole deal started when my pc refused to start off from sleep mode , and this night when i put it on sleep mode it simply refused to start again but no matter what i did it doesn't do anything.
my system components :
mother board : asrock z87 extreme 4
processor : I5 4690k not overclocked
16GB of Ram
1to stockage

ben changed son

Prominent
Mar 18, 2019
replace the CMOS battery (plus has to be visible)

Which power supply is it? try a different one

Which graphics card is it?
i just changed the cmos battery but nothing changed . as for gtaphics card it's an asus gtx 770 , power supply is a corssair cx 600 , and i already changed the cmos battery, but it didn't change much , now that i cut all power and waiter for long enough (around 30 mins ) when i boot it the debug led works , get to 40 and then to 00 and the pc restarts itself ,without the debug leds,it generally goes to 95 and then some numbers and letters , last one is A2 , and then the pc boots ,