[SOLVED] my motherboard support

erfannik70

Honorable
Dec 2, 2018
hi ...my motherboard is asus m2-crosshair socket am2 nforce 590 sli motherboard and I like gange my graphic card ….. my motherboard support the Sparkle Geforce GT 630 Graphics Card.

Solution

updating bios is a thing you should do anyway. such an old mobo with even older bios is not good, but for your question, yes, it will work. you can run any graphics card on any board and it will work but be bottlenecked.

if a motherboard has pci-e slots (which they all do) it will work so dont worry just plug it in

could you explain the question and use proper grammer please?

erfannik70

Honorable
Dec 2, 2018
ok.....I have an old motherboard (motherboard model:asus m2 crosshair socket am2 nforce 590 sli) and I want to set up a computer for daily work and this motherboard don't have a graphic card …...My question is that the name of the motherboard will support this graphic or not ….(graphic model: sparkle GeForce gt 630 )

updating bios is a thing you should do anyway. such an old mobo with even older bios is not good, but for your question, yes, it will work. you can run any graphics card on any board and it will work but be bottlenecked.

if a motherboard has pci-e slots (which they all do) it will work so dont worry just plug it in

Solution