Question My motherboard won't let me change the dram voltage

Jun 15, 2021
So my motherboard won't let me change my dram voltage, when i enter the value i want, the voltage number turns red no matter what the value is. Even if you enter 1,21 it just defaults to 1,20V. My ram is rated at 3200mhz 1,35V and i can't get it running at more than 2666mhz. The motherboard software Asrock A-tuning seems to allow me to change the voltage on my dram. My question is, is it safe to change it from the asrock software? Motherboard is Asrock b450m-hdv r4.0, cpu is ryzen 5 2600 and the ram is gskill aegis f4-3200c16s-16gis single channel.

Jun 15, 2021
before trying to change voltage in bios for ram did you try to activate the axmp for it in bios and check voltages after on it .
yes, when i activated the xmp profile for the ram, the voltage number was still red and when i booted the pc the ram voltage defaulted to 1.20V and it sometimes blackscreens it sometimes boots into windows but then bsod after 10 seconds

Jun 15, 2021
yes, when i activated the xmp profile for the ram, the voltage number was still red and when i booted the pc the ram voltage defaulted to 1.20V and it sometimes blackscreens it sometimes boots into windows but then bsod after 10 seconds
it won't let me change the voltages no matter what

ASK THE COMMUNITY