[SOLVED] My motherboard won't let me change the dram voltage

Jun 15, 2021
So my motherboard won't let me change my dram voltage, when i enter the value i want, the voltage number turns red no matter what the value is. Even if you enter 1,21 it just defaults to 1,20V. My ram is rated at 3200mhz 1,35V and i can't get it running at more than 2666mhz. The motherboard software Asrock A-tuning seems to allow me to change the voltage on my dram. My question is, is it safe to change it from the asrock software? Motherboard is Asrock b450m-hdv r4.0, cpu is ryzen 5 2600 and the ram is gskill aegis f4-3200c16s-16gis single channel.

Solution
check board user manual for a-tuning and bios settings on overclock on auto it stay at 1.8 volt page 36 for oc tweaker and then section 4.3 bios on overclock page 47 .
Jun 15, 2021
before trying to change voltage in bios for ram did you try to activate the axmp for it in bios and check voltages after on it .
yes, when i activated the xmp profile for the ram, the voltage number was still red and when i booted the pc the ram voltage defaulted to 1.20V and it sometimes blackscreens it sometimes boots into windows but then bsod after 10 seconds