[SOLVED] My mouse (Alcatroz Cyborg mouse) buttons have mixed functions

Dec 20, 2021
So I just got an Alcatroz Cyborg mouse, a mouse with RGB lights, and a month later, the some button functions have mixed with other buttons. My left button is acting like the previous button, my right button is acting like the cursor speed change (each right click changes the speed of my cursor), my middle button (the small square button on the middle) is acting like the right button, button 4 (which is the previous button) is acting like my left button. Though my mouse still retains its original functions, like left button acting as left button and right button acting as right button, it's just that some functions of the buttons are mixed.

Image link of the Alcatroz Cyborg mouse:
https://cf.shopee.ph/file/59782a01631241579506ff4eb4e67d9d

Solution
Are you using any automated software to update drivers? If so, it could be that the wrong driver was installed and/or not configured correctly.

= = = =

Manually download the applicable mouse drivers via the Alcatroz Cyborg manufacturer's website. Reinstall and reconfigure.

Take a close look at the games and other software that is installed. Do they have any screens or menus to customize the mouse buttons? Are you creating or using any macros for mouse and/or keyboard?

Windows 10?

Use "WIN" + "I" > "Gaming" and also "Ease of Access" (scroll down to Interaction) to look for any configurations settings that are not as you expect or not expected to be there at all.

If nothing seems to work try the Cyborg mouse on another...

Ralston18

Titan
Are you using any automated software to update drivers? If so, it could be that the wrong driver was installed and/or not configured correctly.

= = = =

Manually download the applicable mouse drivers via the Alcatroz Cyborg manufacturer's website. Reinstall and reconfigure.

Take a close look at the games and other software that is installed. Do they have any screens or menus to customize the mouse buttons? Are you creating or using any macros for mouse and/or keyboard?

Windows 10?

Use "WIN" + "I" > "Gaming" and also "Ease of Access" (scroll down to Interaction) to look for any configurations settings that are not as you expect or not expected to be there at all.

If nothing seems to work try the Cyborg mouse on another known working system.

Try another known working mouse on your computer.

Determine if the problem follows the mouse or stays with the computer.

Solution