[SOLVED] My mouse has 8 keys but no official software, so how can I customize the keys ?

Apr 27, 2022
I just brought Imice T90 mouse which has 8 buttons on it. In the packet its written that buttons are customizable but I couldn't find any software. I want to customize the buttons for different softwares. I don't know how to do it. Can you please help me out with this problem ?
UPDATE : Problem solved!
TBD05443286.jpg

Last edited:
You're going to be stuck to third party developers, as iMice is a cheap Chinese brand and makes no software for their mice.

I've googled around a bit, there are plenty of applications to be found. One of them is XMouseButtonControl. It can be a bit complex, but should be able to do everything you could want it to.

If it doesn't work to your liking, try simply googling "mouse button remapper" or something similar, as there are plenty applications to be found.

One of my first hits, when googling the name of your mouse (copied from your post), was a site called offersonapp. They describe the install process and have links to what they claim to be the requested software, and to what they call "Aliexpress Store Site".

Since I never have heard of this mouse before, I didn't bother trying to download the software.

Apr 27, 2022
You're going to be stuck to third party developers, as iMice is a cheap Chinese brand and makes no software for their mice.

I've googled around a bit, there are plenty of applications to be found. One of them is XMouseButtonControl. It can be a bit complex, but should be able to do everything you could want it to.

If it doesn't work to your liking, try simply googling "mouse button remapper" or something similar, as there are plenty applications to be found.
Thanks for your help. Is there any detailed video youtube about the software you mentioned ?

Apr 27, 2022
One of my first hits, when googling the name of your mouse (copied from your post), was a site called offersonapp. They describe the install process and have links to what they claim to be the requested software, and to what they call "Aliexpress Store Site".

Since I never have heard of this mouse before, I didn't bother trying to download the software.
yeah I also found that link and it seemed suspicions so I didn't download that.