[SOLVED] My mouse keeps doing weird stuff.

cheapdoggo

Commendable
Jun 29, 2019
Hi my mouse has been working great for years and now all of a suddon its starting to like double click and unselect things i have selected its really annoying. I have the corsair schimitar pro rgb and i have tried a few things like updating icue and force updating the mouse on there and reinstalling the driver. please help.

Solution
Its common issue with mice. The switch responsible for the clicks inside the mouse has degraded and is malfunctioning. You can try to blow hot air from the mouth under the left click or right click for a temporary solution, but long story short it needs replacement or a RMA.
Its common issue with mice. The switch responsible for the clicks inside the mouse has degraded and is malfunctioning. You can try to blow hot air from the mouth under the left click or right click for a temporary solution, but long story short it needs replacement or a RMA.

Solution

cheapdoggo

Commendable
Jun 29, 2019
how would i go about doing either of those things? do i need to buy another mouse?