My mouse steelseries rival 100 mouse left click wont work after 2 months of use

sunit swapnasarit

Distinguished
Jun 19, 2014
hello there,,
I am currently using a Steelseries rival 100 mouse. I got it 2 months ago but today suddenly its left click started to become heavy to press and after few mins it stopped working completely but its right click working fine and its tracking also on point. I had another steelseries rival 100 before it also faced same problem. Please help .
Thanks in advance

Solution
Build quality is a known issue with SS, I personally got hit with the scroll wheel jumping issue on my sensei a couple of years ago. Literally ripped it out of the usb port and threw it against the wall, and immediately headed over to Best Buy and got a Logitech - pure bliss ever since. It's also odd about the Rival 100 it does not do 400 or 800 DPI (the most popular ones of course) it does 250 / 500 / 1000.

Just return it, don't do what it did lol, plenty of other good options like the Logitech G102 or G203 (if you claw grip) or the Nixeus Revel if you palm.
Build quality is a known issue with SS, I personally got hit with the scroll wheel jumping issue on my sensei a couple of years ago. Literally ripped it out of the usb port and threw it against the wall, and immediately headed over to Best Buy and got a Logitech - pure bliss ever since. It's also odd about the Rival 100 it does not do 400 or 800 DPI (the most popular ones of course) it does 250 / 500 / 1000.

Just return it, don't do what it did lol, plenty of other good options like the Logitech G102 or G203 (if you claw grip) or the Nixeus Revel if you palm.

Solution