My movies will save back to my DV camera

When I create my movie I save it and then send it back to my DV camera it
will stop from there and say that my movie was not successfully saved and for
me to click finish.
The weird thing is that it will let me capture video from my camera. I have
tried this step several times and it won't let me send my movie to my camera
but it will let me capture video from my camera. I don't understand this. I
have been using movie maker for a year now and this is the first time I have
ran into this problem.

Have you saved to the cam before? If not are you sure the cam can do this?
When was the last time you did it, can you use system restore to go back to
this point? HAve you installed anything recently which may be rpeventing it
from working?

--
Graham Hughes
MVP Digital Media