My MSFT Outlook 2007 INBOX has suddenly disappeared

Status
Not open for further replies.

rush.elsa

Prominent
Oct 23, 2017
I don't expect an answer I can understand because I'm 82. But if you're patient, I know I can understand! I've been online since 1996. All I want is a non complicated way of getting my Inbox back.

Elsa

Solution
Here is a possible solution I found via another link in this forum:

"I had exact problem and read a forum answer to go reset the outlook navigation pane. They said to go to Start => Search Programs and Files input area in Windows 7, and type in outlook.exe/resetnavpane BUT this didn't work for me. However when I just typed in outlook.exe, it found an outlook file in the search window and I clicked on that. Once I clicked on that, my subfolders appeared again!! Wheh!"

[Reference Link: http://www.tomsguide.com/forum/246437-49-inbox-subfolder-emails-disappeared]

The referenced link presents other possible solutions and suggestions. However, I believe that the quoted portion is what you should try first.

However, I do not have 2007 and...

Ralston18

Titan
Here is a possible solution I found via another link in this forum:

"I had exact problem and read a forum answer to go reset the outlook navigation pane. They said to go to Start => Search Programs and Files input area in Windows 7, and type in outlook.exe/resetnavpane BUT this didn't work for me. However when I just typed in outlook.exe, it found an outlook file in the search window and I clicked on that. Once I clicked on that, my subfolders appeared again!! Wheh!"

[Reference Link: http://www.tomsguide.com/forum/246437-49-inbox-subfolder-emails-disappeared]

The referenced link presents other possible solutions and suggestions. However, I believe that the quoted portion is what you should try first.

However, I do not have 2007 and cannot test per se.

As always, be sure to backup your data and emails before proceeding with any attempted fixes.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS