• Now's your chance win big! Join our community and get entered to win a RTX 2060 GPU, plus more! Join here.

Meet Stan Dmitriev of SurrogateTV on the Pi Cast TODAY! The show is live August 11th at 2:30 pm ET (7:30 PM BST). Watch live right here!

Professional PC modder Mike Petereyns joins Scharon on the Tom's Hardware Show live on Thursday, August 13th at 3:00 pm ET (8:00 PM BST). Click here!

Question My MSI optix g24 curved Monitor is Flickering a purple tint

May 14, 2020
Hey guys,
So I recently put together my own computer with a gigabyte b450m mother board, an amd Ryzen 5 cpu, a Radeon rtx 5700xt graphics card and an MSI g24 optix curves monitor and everything is working great except occasionally (especially during a period of more heavy load such as a game loading or my computer starting up) my screen will flicker a purplish tint and then go away. This started happening after I downloaded warzone and tried playing it for the first time and it asked me if I wanted to use the configured setting or the recommended game setting. I tried both and the recommended game setting made the game have multicolored pixels throughout the entire background and the configured setting did this purple flickering thing but the graphics during the game were fine. I don’t know if it’s my monitor or maybe my motherboard but I am pretty sure I’ve installed all the drivers and the correct drivers, so I don’t know what is wrong.
Thanks in advance!
(sorry can't seem to add pictures for some reason.)

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS