• Find an incredible deal for Black Friday or Cyber Monday? Share those epic bargains with the community by posting them in this forum thread!

My New Amazing Alienware

dthompson321

Reputable
Sep 21, 2014
Hey guys, I just recieved my new super-gaming Alienware laptop in the mail. The total cost was about $5,000, this including 32gb of 1600ghz of ram to replace my old ram (the memory chip broke) and also Dell's premium keyboard and mouse combo for an extra $60 (to get extra fps). I just wanted to make sure I got a good deal. I know that the Alienware is definitely the best, they have the best prices, best i7 motherboards, uncompeteable processing power, and can compete with any other computer on the market. I just want somebody to confirm that I got a good deal. And they also recommended I buy Dell's $600 24inch 720p monotor. Should I get that too?

okcnaline

Splendid
Herald
NOPE. $5000, I think, gets you i7-4710HQ and Quadro K5100M for a laptop. You can also easily grab a crazy-a** workstation for that price. But then, what's the price?

P.S.: You're stupid to think Alienware is the best. I've seen even better from Gigabyte, Sager, MSI, and Asus.

okcnaline

Splendid
Herald
NOPE. $5000, I think, gets you i7-4710HQ and Quadro K5100M for a laptop. You can also easily grab a crazy-a** workstation for that price. But then, what's the price?

P.S.: You're stupid to think Alienware is the best. I've seen even better from Gigabyte, Sager, MSI, and Asus.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
A Systems 0
Latios Systems 1

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS