My New Amazing Alienware

dthompson321

Reputable
Sep 21, 2014
Hey guys, I just recieved my new super-gaming Alienware laptop in the mail. The total cost was about $5,000, this including 32gb of 1600ghz of ram to replace my old ram (the memory chip broke) and also Dell's premium keyboard and mouse combo for an extra $60 (to get extra fps). I just wanted to make sure I got a good deal. I know that the Alienware is definitely the best, they have the best prices, best i7 motherboards, uncompeteable processing power, and can compete with any other computer on the market. I just want somebody to confirm that I got a good deal. And they also recommended I buy Dell's $600 24inch 720p monotor. Should I get that too?

Solution
NOPE. $5000, I think, gets you i7-4710HQ and Quadro K5100M for a laptop. You can also easily grab a crazy-a** workstation for that price. But then, what's the price?

P.S.: You're stupid to think Alienware is the best. I've seen even better from Gigabyte, Sager, MSI, and Asus.
NOPE. $5000, I think, gets you i7-4710HQ and Quadro K5100M for a laptop. You can also easily grab a crazy-a** workstation for that price. But then, what's the price?

P.S.: You're stupid to think Alienware is the best. I've seen even better from Gigabyte, Sager, MSI, and Asus.

Solution